Things are getting real!
- How do I manage state?
- Wait, how do I efficiently write UI changes to the DOM?
- Umm, I can't believe I haven't written plain-old-css in so long (Emotion ftw!)
What I've done this week:
- Read "Grokking Algorithms".
- Started brushing up on some UI componentents with plain old HTML/CSS/JS.
- Started reviewing Frontend Engineering and computer science interview resources I organized last week.
To do next week:
- Keep researching frontend engineering algorithms and data structures.
- Practice DS&A questions.