Getting back into the swing of things post-holiday break is always an interesting thing. You have (hopefully) regrouped and recharged and are excited to get back to work... but sometimes it is hard to focus enough to dive in to the meaty projects that you want tackle. Once you get into the zone you can't be stopped but getting into that flow state can be tricky after time off. This was a week of self-reflection and optimizing my space to achieve flow as fast as possible.
What I've done this week:
- Set up a study plan for an upcoming job search.
- Started collecting ideas for an
#xDaysOfCodeI want to start as part of my job search.
To do next week:
I still have a backlog of items I want to fix on this site and will be posting them as I get back into the swing of things.
- Dig into some UI components
- Read "Grokking Algorithms"
- Gather to-dos and start prioritizing them.